- My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
- Success is the proper utilization of failure.
- You haven't failed until you quit trying.
- I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
- Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.
- Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.
- You're on the road to success when you realize that failure is only a detour.
- The way to succeed is to double your failure rate."
- 99 percent of success is built on failure."
- "I have not failed once. I've just found 10,000 ways that didn't work." -- Thomas Edison
- "Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great responsibilities."
-- Napoleon Hill
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life
- To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
- Resolve to be a master of change rather than a victim of change.
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
- The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.
- Change will not occur until the price of change is smaller than the prize for not changing.
- Close your eyes and imagine a world full of Happiness, health, wealth,love, giving, and thankfulness, open your eyes and see it all begins in me.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- Great motivational words written on the entrance of an American university!
"I know I am something,
because GOD doesn't create garbage"
- Don't define your failure By looking at somebody's success &
Don't define your success by looking at somebody's failure.
Set your own targets 2 break!
- The more you do, the more you're able to do.
Your abilities grow stronger as you use them,
so your best strategy is to get busy and use them.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.
- David O. McKay
- If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.
- ONE OF THE GREATEST AND NOBLEST THOUGHT. . .
"Lies have speed, but Truth has stamina !!"
Think over it...!!
- "It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are.
If you don't use your power for positive change,
you are, indeed, part of the problem."
- Experience is not what happens to a man, it's what a man does with what happens to him. - Aldous Huxley
- You have the power to think what you want. No matter what the circumstance.
- The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.
- When we won't consider suggestions, we reject our own potential - but we have a right to expect people to be tactful.
- As you think in your heart, so shall you be.
- When You Are Right.,
No Need Too Be Angry..
When You Are Wrong.,
You Have No Right Too Be Angry..!
--By Mahatma Gandhi.
- I Don't Believe In Taking Right Decisions,
I Take Decisions & Then Try 2 Make Them Right.
Always Believe In UR SELF.
--By Ratan TATA.
- Read this slowly "GODISNOWHERE"what did you read?God Is No Where or God Is Now Here!Just a beautiful line 2 say-'life depends on the way we look!'
at 5:34 AM