- Write Your Dream Down – And Read It Daily
Just write down your Dreams on paper, and hang it to one place where you can see it daily, you can also put it into your wallet..
- Just Spend Five Minutes A Day On It
Once You Decided What you want after that Give some time to your dreams, just think about it, Sit alone in peaceful place and Feel your dreams already true
- Give Something Else Up So You Can Spend Time On Itwhen you want to work on your dreams, and you say “I wish I could, but I really have to _____”, those magic words have just revealed to you where you can make time for your dreams, Do some commitments with yourself that I give regular time for my dreams
- Visualize Yourself Living It.
I like visualizing my dreams. there are times where I just relax and daydream. In addition to that, I try to visualize not just the end state (which I am not sure is discernible from my daydreaming!), but also visualize the steps I take to get there. I also imagine how that moment feels, my thoughts, my personality – and that slowly changes me. For example, I’ve become much more assertive over the years, and I attribute that at least in part to visualizing myself as a confident, assertive person.
- Be Thankful to God
always be thankful to God it will help you to get your Dreams comes True,
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Monday, November 01, 2010
- Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it,
and virtue is doing it.
- A wise old owl sat on an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard;
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?
- A wise man makes his own decisions,
an ignorant man follows public opinion.
- By three methods we may learn wisdom:
first, by reflection, which is noblest;
second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third, by experience, which is the most bitter.
- Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling
but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
- Wise men speak because they have something to say;
Fools because they have to say something.
- The truest greatness lies in being kind,
the truest wisdom in a happy mind.
- The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting;
by doubting we come to the question,
and by seeking we may come upon the truth.
- I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.